Here is the current rules listed on the Member Benefits page. There are no real rules based on the last bullet. It is left to the opinion of the last ACSA board member you talk to.
Shootin‘ for the Silver – Members have an opportunity to compete within their shooting category to earn awards.
- Shootin’ for the Silver Rules
- You must be a member for your 1st shoot to qualify
- You must declare your SFTS category at that first shoot.
- You must shoot 6 Matches in your SFTS category.
- You must beat the shooters in your category and they must be members .
- The category must have at least two shooters.
- They don’t necessarily have to shoot 6 matches.
- You can not win the Silver Buckle in the same category two years in a row.
- You can still shoot in that category and win a buckle but not the Silver.
- Always check with an ACSA board member for the latest details of the current “Shootin’ for the Silver” award program.
Posted : 11/02/2020 7:42 am