Membership in ACSA entitles you to the following benefits…
- Reduced Range Fees – Members receive discounted range fees for our monthly matches.
- Shootin‘ for the Silver – Members have an opportunity to compete within their shooting category to earn awards.
- Shootin’ for the Silver Rules
- You must be a member for your 1st shoot to qualify
- You must declare your SFTS category at that first shoot.
- You must shoot 6 Matches in your SFTS category.
- You must beat the shooters in your category and they must be members .
- The category must have at least two shooters.
- They don’t necessarily have to shoot 6 matches.
- You can not win the Silver Buckle in the same category two years in a row.
- You can still shoot in that category and win a buckle but not the Silver.
- Always check with an ACSA board member for the latest details of the current “Shootin’ for the Silver” award program.
- Poker Chips – At each match, those shooters that place first, second, third in their category or shoot a clean match are awarded a Poker Chip corresponding to their achievement and worth $$ towards future match entry fees.
- A Yellow First Place Chip is worth $3,
- a Red Second Place Chip is worth $2,
- a White Third Place Chip is worth $1 and
- a Blue Clean Match Chip is worth $3.
- These chips have no value otherwise, and may only be used for offsetting match entry fees.